“Fraud and falsehood dread examination. Truth invites it.”Samuel Johnson
Prior to the 2020 presidential election, many predicted that the unprecedented widespread use of mail-in ballots would facilitate fraud. The pandemic was conveniently used to justify sending mail-in ballots nation-wide to every citizen on the voter rolls. The voter rolls were not current and contained the names of many people who had moved or died.
A 2005 bipartisan commission, led by former President Jimmy Carter (D) and former White House Chief of Staff James Baker (R), had concluded that mail-in ballots “remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”
Arizona Requires Proof of Citizenship
The Arizona Legislature passed a bill on March 23 that would ensure only U.S. citizens with proof of identification are eligible to register to vote in the state.
The state Senate passed the bill in a 16 – 12 vote, with 12 Democrats voting against the bill and 2 Democrats opting not to vote. The state House already passed the bill, which now heads to Republican Gov. Doug Ducey’s desk to be signed into state law.
The Democrats who opposed the bill say the measure is part of an effort to suppress voting.
The New York Times Helped Rig The Election
Three weeks before the 2020 presidential election, The New York Post published a story claiming that a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden provided evidence that Joe Biden was involved in play-for-pay schemes with foreign oligarchs.
Twitter and Facebook immediately responded by banning the New York Post from their platforms and denying the story. The New York Times said the story was “Russian disinformation.”
On March 17, 2022 the New York Times reversed themselves and stated it had verified the authenticity of the laptop and its data, which revealed business deals between the Biden’s, Ukraine and China.
Information the voting public had a right to know was deliberately hidden by collusion between big tech companies, mainstream media and the Democratic Party.
Wisconsin Special Counsel Alleges Massive Misconduct
Special Counsel Michael Gableman concluded his 6-month investigation and released his report on March 1 which alleges numerous instances of lawbreaking in Wisconsin during the 2020 election.
The former justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court was hired last summer by the Republican Speaker of the State Assembly, Robin Vos, to investigate suspected election fraud during the 2020 presidiential election.
Among the violations cited in the report:
(1) Unstaffed absentee ballot drop-boxes, in violation of state law.
(2) The Wisconsin Elections Commission exceeded its authority by ordering election officials to disregard state statutes that regulate absentee voting.
(3) Mark Zuckerberg illegally paid Democratic political operatives to take over administration of the election in five of Wisconsin’s largest cities.
(4) Rampant fraud in Wisconsin’s 6,875 nursing homes where staff illegally assisted residents in marking their ballots.
Biden was declared the winner of Wisconsin’s popular vote by six-tenths of one percent, or 20,000 votes.
FBI Ignored Evidence Of Ballot Trafficking
The FBI ignored massive evidence of Democratic Party ballot trafficking operations in every major battleground state.
The FBI kew:
(1) Millions of ballots were without proper chain of custody.
(2) Republican observers were blocked from counting rooms.
(3) Republican leaders, including Rudy Giuliani and Corey Lewandowski, were blocked from Pennsylvania counting rooms as Joe Biden made up a million-vote deficit following the election.
(4) Late night ballot deliveries were caught on video in Detroit.
(5) Voting machine glitches were ignored.
(6) Legal affidavits from thousands of poll workers were ignored.
(7) Video footage and proof of hundreds of coordinated and paid Democratic ballot traffickers were ignored.
In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 56 percent of respondents said it is “likely” that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and 41 percent said cheating was “very likely.”
Photo by Nic Kipke